Make your way to the District of Kuala Penyu and hop on a boat to Survivor Island! The Island’s claim to fame is none other than being the first ever “Secret” location for the hit reality series, ‘Survivor’. Hence, many refer to Pulau Tiga as Survivor Island. Located just 10km off shore on the West Coast of Sabah. Pulau Tiga is also famous for its therapeutic natural volcanic mud. Tempurong Golden Beach Resort with beautiful white sandy beach is located at Tempurong Beach (or Pantai Tempurung) about 15 Kilometres away from Kuala Penyu town. Tempurong Golden Beach is a safe haven for the endangered Green and Hawksbill turtles and gives you the rare opportunity to watch
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19609″ title=”SB Book Now Pulau Tiga”]
07:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
09:30 Arrive at Kuala Penyu jetty & 30 minutes boat transfer to Sand Spit Island (Boat Snorkel), Survivor Island (Boat Snorkel), Volcanic Mud (Jungle Trekking)
12:30 Transfer back to Tempurong Golden Beach
14:00 Free at leisure at the Beach
15:30 Depart back to hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Tempurong Golden Beach
- White Sandy Beach
- Pulau Tiga
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Outskirt Hotels &Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Snorkeling Equipment (Only at Survivor Island)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Extra Pocket Money
- Waterproof Camera
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Swimming Attire
- Sandals / Slippers
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are NOT recommended to participate the adventure: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Participants are refrain from touching and teasing turtles, marine life and corals reef. Anyone refraining will sit out the next diving or snorkeling.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.