Mari Mari Cultural Village
Mari Mari Cultural Village tour is located deep in the countryside away from the modern and developing Kota Kinabalu city. The village operates as a museum that preserves Borneo ethnic culture. It aims to share the knowledge, history, culture, and tradition of Borneo with you so that it is not forgotten.
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19591″ title=”SB Book Now Mari Mari Cultural Village”]
Option 1 (Morning)
09:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
10:00 Arrival to the best of Cultural Village
10:15 Visit to each tribe house offering a unique display of culture folklore and lifestyle practices through interactive demonstrations for the whole family to participate in
11:30 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Performance
13:00 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
Option 2 (Afternoon)
13:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
14:00 Arrival to the best of Cultural Village
14:15 Visit to each tribe house offering a unique display of culture, folklore and lifestyle practices through interactived emonstrations for the whole family to participate in
15:30 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Performance
16:00 High Tea
17:00 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
- Choose either Option 1 (Morning) or Option 2 (Afternoon).
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Head Hunters
- Ethnic Tribes
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Entrance Fee
- Jetty Fee
- Borneo English Tea
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Islamic Clothing rental fees
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Sandals / Slippers
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.