Manukan & Sapi Island
Explore Tunku Abdul Rahman Park with our partner and friends. The marine park is a cluster of five islands – Gaya, Sapi, Manukan, Mamutik and Sulug. Most of the attractions at the marine park revolve around underwater adventures. Diving and snorkeling are the most popular activities, along with sunbathing along the many beaches that cover the coasts of the five islands. Other activities include kayaking, sailing, picnicking, BBQing, and beach water sports.
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19589″ title=”SB Book Now Manukan & Sapi Island”]
08:30 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
09:00 Boat transfer to TARP Manukan Island
09:30 Prepare to start your Adventure Water Sport / Snorkeling Only
13:30 Boat transfer to TARP Sapi Island
14:00 Snorkeling time
15:00 Depart back to hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
WaterSports / Price Per Person
- Parasailing / MYR 100.00
- Banana Boat / MYR 50.00
- Fly Fish / MYR 100.00
- Sea Walking / MYR 250.00
- Jet Ski (unit) / MYR 200.00
- Discover Scuba Diving (1 Dive) / MYR 280.00
- Jet Boat / MYR 180.00
- Participating in exciting WaterSport adventures is at own expense
- Sapi Island
- Manukan Island
- Exciting Watersport Adventures
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Terminal, Entrance & Sabah Park Fees
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Water Sports Expenses
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Waterproof Camera
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Swimming Attire
- Sandals / Slippers
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are NOT recommended to participate the adventure: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Participants are refrain from touching and teasing turtles, marine life and corals reef. Anyone refraining will sit out the next diving or snorkeling.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.