Paragliding from mountain peaks is a popular sport in Europe and the Americas, and lots of paragliders search across the world for suitable locations to hug the sky and challenge themselves. But you don’t need to worry, paragliding is a flying sport that does not require a lot of physical energy or agility. As long as you are brave enough, you can take on the challenge. Normally, the duration of one flight is about 15 – 25 minutes, but the flying time is based on the wind speed, and not controlled by us. This is truly a great opportunity to experience the magical power of nature. We take you up 800 meters to Mount Kinabalu, where a slope runway can help you along your flying adventure. A professional coach accompanies you through the entire process so you can see the entire Kota Kinabalu from a bird’s eye point of view. Only by experiencing this yourself will you understand the awesome feeling. Let us take you on your high flying adventure!
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19585″ title=”SB Book Now Lohan Paragliding”]
07:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
09:30 Go Paragliding
12:30 Desa Cow Farm
14:00 Nabalu Town Village
14:30 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Nabalu Town Village
- Desa Cow Farm
- Kindly book your Tour 7 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child below 11 years old & below is not allow to participate.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Gopro Video Recorder (Rental MYR 50.00 per unit)
- Desa Cow Farm Ice Cream & Milk
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Sport Shoes
- Hat / Cap
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- The activity may be affected by the weather, such as temporary delays caused by lack of wind. In which case, participants will have to wait until the wind picks up before proceeding.
- Anyone who ages 12 years old & above can participate in this adventures. Please wear comfortable sport shoes.
- Please take precaution if you are carrying valuable items.
- Pregnant women and people with anemia, diabetes, chronic lung disease, severe cardiovascular disease, or asthma should consider their physical condition before choosing this trip.
- Participant must weight at least 30 kg, but should not weight over 90 kg.
- In case of rain, guides will rearrange the schedule for visitors. If weather allows, paragliding will be given priority. If the weather is rainy and visitors cannot participate in paragliding because of safety issues, we will refund participants MYR 150.00 per person. If the weather allows for paragliding, but visitors decide not to participate, a refund will not be given.
- Participants must provide their own 32GB SD Card/Micro SD Card and give it to the operator for storing Gopro videos of their paragliding.
- For whom choose this tour, if you don’t reach the minimum passengers of 4, we will confirm the travel arrangement 8 days before departure day and we will fully refund you.