Kokol Hill Paragliding
Mountain Kokol offers the best tandem paragliding site in Malaysia. Take around 1 hr from Kota Kinabalu City to get there, The spectacular views and stable weather conditions puts it right up there. From the perfect take off sites at Kokol Hill (2600 feets), your flight will take you over the ridges with a bird eye view of the Kota Kinabalu City, Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park (Gaya Island, Manukan Island, Mamutik Island and Sepanggar Island) and landscape by Mount Kinabalu. After around 13 – 20 minutes flight depend on weather and wind condition, you will smoothly land at grass field near Taman Flamingo (130 feets). Tandem paragliding is a heavenly adrenaline rush and offer you to fly like a bird as the best way to get in the air. No experience is necessary, your pilot will do all the hard work, you just need to run on take off then sit back and relax and enjoy the view, and don’t forget to smile for the camera. Paragliding is a free flying, foot launched aircraft.
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19583″ title=”SB Book Now Kokol Hill Paragliding”]
08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
09:00 Arrive Kokol Hill destination & start tracking to Club House.
09:45 Safety briefing.
10:00 Go Paragliding. (subject to Weather & Wind permitted)
11:00 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Spectacular View
- Adrenaline Sky Adventures
- Kindly book your Tour 7 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child below 11 years old & below is not allow to participate.
Outskirtotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land Transfer
- Site Fees
- Highly trained Paraglider
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Gopro Video Recorder (Rental MYR 50.00 per unit)
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Casual Attire
- Sport Shoes
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- The activity may be affected by the weather, such as temporary delays caused by lack of wind, wrong direction, etc. In which case, participants will have to wait until the wind picks up before proceeding.
- Anyone who age 12 years old & above can participate this adventures. Please wear comfortable sport shoes.
- Please take precaution if you are carrying valuable items.
- Pregnant women and people with anemia, diabetes, chronic lung disease, severe cardiovascular disease, or asthma should consider their physical condition before choosing this trip.
- Participant must weight at least 30 kg, but should not weight over 90 kg.
- In case of rain, no wind or wrong direction, etc, guides will rearrange the schedule for visitors. If weather allows, paragliding will be given priority. If the weather is rainy and visitors cannot participate in paragliding because of safety issues;
- we will refund participants of MYR 300.00 per person & additional provide FOC (TRADITIONAL MALAY BODY MASSAGE) 1 hour Body Massage on the same day unless fully book. Hence, will be reserved for the next day. Massage service is No Refund in cash or in any other form.
- For outskirt hotel participants only, returning from SPA Massage to Hotel or vice versa is on your own self & own expense. If the weather allows for paragliding, but visitors decide not to participate, a refund will not be given.
- GoPro Rental fees will be refund if Tour cancel.
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Non refundable even Tour cancel. Payment must be on-site, directly to SEAMAUI BORNEO Driver.
- Participants must provide their own 32GB SD Card/Micro SD Card and give it to the operator for storing Gopro videos of their paragliding.