Kiulu Water Rafting (Level 1 – 2)
Kiulu River is a great river for beginners, both elderly and kids may join this trip thus makes it suitable for a family tour. Trip begins with a safety briefing session conducted by our professional raft guide that will demonstrates rafting techniques and proper handling of rafting equipment before rafting commences. The journey will take about 1.5 – 2 hours (roughly 7 km) of rafting before reaching the ending point where delicious buffet lunch prepared just by the riverbank.
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19582″ title=”SB Book Now Kiulu Water Rafting”]
09:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
10:00 Rafting lesson begins
10:30 Go Rafting
13:30 Free at Leisure
14:00 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Kiulu Whiate Water Rafting (Level 1 – 2)
- Nature View
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Child below 3 years old is not allow to participate.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Safety & Rafting Equipment
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Sandals or Slippers with strap
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra Cloths
- Mosquitoes Repellant
- Hat / Cap
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are not recommended to participate the adventure tour: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Please don’t wear any valuable accessory during rafting.