Kadamaian Water Rafting (Technical)
Kadamaian River which stretches from the foot of Mount Kinabalu to the village areas in Kota Belud offers a scenic view closer to the mountain and a thrilling white water rafting experience. Kadamaian White Water Rafting will take you on a 10 km ride, graded 1 – 2 and is moderately adventurous and relaxing, great for beginners to the more experience rafters; it is fun and safe, even for young children to the adventurous elders this making it a suitable family adventure activity.
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19578″ title=”SB Book Now Kadamaian Water Rafting (Technical)”]
08:30 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
10:00 Arrival at the starting white water rafting point
10:10 Introducing our Rafting Captain of the day and briefed on safety techniques and procedure.
– May the White Water rafting fun begin!
– Rafting will take place for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes depending on water level for a distance of 10 km
12:00 Arrive at the ending point. Freshen up, rest and enjoy the simple served
13:00 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
14:30 Estimated time of arrival at hotel
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Kadamaian White Water Rafting (Technical / Level 1 – 2)
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Child 3 years old & below is not allow to participate.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land
- Safety % Rafting Equipment
- River Guide
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Sandals or Slippers with strap
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra Cloths
- Mosquitoes Repellant
- Hat / Cap
- Drinking Water
- Personal Toiletries
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are not recommended to participate the adventure tour: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Please don’t wear any valuable accessory during rafting.