Little Dinawan Island is a private and peaceful island just 20 minutes drive away from Kota Kinabalu city. A quick 15-20 minutes speedboat ride from Sungai Kinarut Jetty will bring you to the ideally serene island with arguably the best sunset view from the amazing Sunset Bay. ‘Peaceful’ and ‘Picturesque’ are just some of the comment from our visitors. The white sandy beaches stretches long that promises a spot to bask in the sun undisturbed.
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19561″ title=”SB Book Now Dinawan Island”]
09:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
10:00 Arrive to jetty & 15 minutes boat transfer to Island
10:45 Go Snorkelling or Diving
14:30 Free at leisure on the beach / Free use of Kayaking
15:15 Tea Break
16:00 Depart back to hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Scuba Shore Confinement
- 1st Boat Dive
3. Leisure Diving (You must be a Licensed Diver’s)
- 1st Boat Dive
- 2nd Boat Dive
- Each Boat Dive takes about 30 minutes to 45 minutes (subject to sea condition, participant fitness & inhaling oxygen condition)
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Lunch & Tea Break
- Snorkel, Mask & Life Jacket
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Swimming Attire
- Sandals / Slippers
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are NOT recommended to participate the Diving adventure: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- All Water Sport activities are At Your Own Expense except Kayaking.
- Participants are refrain from touching and teasing turtles, marine life and corals reef. Anyone refraining will sit out the next diving or snorkeling.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.