Nestled in Kampung Laya Laya in Tuaran, Borneo Kellybays is an ideal destination for family getaways. It offers adventurous activities such as water sport (paddle boat, kayak, banana boat and body boat), fishing, blowpipe, and crab catching.
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19542″ title=”SB Book Now Borneo Kellybay”]
09:30 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
10:30 Arrive to jetty & 5 minutes boat transfer to Kellybay
11:00 Enjoy free different water sport, have some fun on Kayaking, Banana boat.
12:00 Enjoy Traditional Local Lunch.
13:00 Continue enjoy free different water sport or other activities Batik Painting.
14:30 Light Refreshment
15:00 Transfer back to jetty
16:00 Transfer back to hotel.
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Banana Boat
- Batik Drawing
- Sun Bathing
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Outskirts Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Entrance Fee
- Jetty Fee
- Tea Break
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Extra Money
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Sandals / Slippers
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.