Hop over to Sepanggar Island. An island hideaway a mere 10 minutes boat ride from the Kota Kinabalu City. An idyllic beach resort sets by the hills of primary rainforest fronted by white sandy beaches, and a spectacular view of Gaya Bay and Kota Kinabalu City. The blue sea beckons you a few steps away. Take a dip, go scuba diving, go snorkeling. Indulge. Take a walk along the white sandy beach, take the boardwalk up the hill and be mesmerized by the vista, the scents and sounds of the rainforest. Or simply bask in the sun on the beach, dozing to the sound of the lapping waves, and in the tranquility of an island where few have tread.
Water Sports /
price per person
- Parasailing / MYR 120.00
- Banana Boat / MYR 70.00
- Sea Walking / MYR 250.00
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Age limit for diving with compressed air is 18 years old & above.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF SURCHARGES
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Beautiful White Sandy Beach
- Beach Snorkeling
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Leisure Diving (You MUST be a Licensed Diver’s)
a) Discover Scuba Diving
– Scuba Shore Confinement
– 1st Dive
b) Leisure Diving
– 1st Boat Dive
– 2nd Boat Dive
- Each Boat Dive takes about 30 minutes to 45 minutes (Subject to weather condition, participant fitness & inhaling oxygen condition)
08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
08:30 Meeting point at Jesselton Point
09:30 Proceed to Sepanggar Island, 10-15 minutes boat transfer
10:00 Arrive at jetty & get ready for Beach Snorkeling, Watersport, Diving
a) Discover Scuba Diving: Scuba Shore Confinement
b) Leisure Diving : 1st Boat Dive
c) Snorkeling or Watersport
13:30 2nd Boat Dive for Discover Scuba Divers & Leisure Divers
Free at leisure for Snorkelers or continue Watersport
15:00 Depart back to hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
• All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure
(It is recommended that divers are to wait minimum of 24 hours before you take flight.
Please schedule your flight accordingly.)
included / excluded
What is Included?
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Conservation Park Fees
- Jetty & Boat Fees
- Snorkel, Mask & Life Jacket (for Snorkelers Only)
- Dive Equipment (for Divers Only)
- Guided by Dive Instructor / Dive Master (for Divers Only)
What is Excluded?
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
what to bring?
- Logbook & Diver Certification Card (for Licensed Divers Only)
- Waterproof Camera
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Swimming Attire
- Sandals / Slippers
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are NOT recommended to participate the Diving adventure: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Participants are refrain from touching and teasing turtles, marine life and corals reef. Anyone refraining will sit out the next diving or snorkeling.
- Additional dive: MYR 100/pax/1 dive (Please notify us one day in advance to add diving)
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.