The islands are underlaid by folded sandstone and sedimentary rock, are part of the Crocker Range rock formation of the western coast of Sabah. Towards the end of Ice Age happened about one million years ago, changes of the sea level occurred, resulting in portions of the mainland being cut off by the sea, thus forming up of 5 islands today; Gaya, Sapi, Manukan, Mamutik and Sulug. Exposed sandstone outcrops still feature the coasts of most of these islands forming cliffs, caves, honeycombs and deep crevasses along the shore.
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- No child allow.
- Age limit for diving with compressed air is 18 years old & above.
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF SURCHARGES
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
1. Discover Scuba Diving
- Scuba Shore Confinement
- 1st Boat Dive
2. Leisure Diving (You MUST be a Licensed Diver’s)
- 1st Boat Dive
- 2nd Boat Dive
Each Boat Dive takes about 30 minutes to 45 minutes (Subject to weather condition, participant fitness & inhaling oxygen condition)
07:30 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
07:45 Meeting point at Jesselton Point
08:30 Proceed to Dive Base, 10 minutes boat transfer
10:00 Go Diving
a) Discover Scuba Diving: Scuba Shore Confinement & 2nd Dive
b) Leisure Diving : 1st Boat Dive
12:00 Lunch (Own Expense)
13:30 2nd Boat Dive for Leisure Divers
Free at leisure for Discover Scuba Divers
15:30 Depart back to hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
• All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
(It is recommended that divers are to wait minimum of 24 hours before you take flight.
Please schedule your flight accordingly.)
included / excluded:
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Sabah Park Diving Fees
- Jetty Fees
- Boat Fees
- Dive Equipment
- Guided by Dive Instructor / Dive Master
WHAT IF EXCLUDED?
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
WHAT TO BRING?
- Logbook & Diver Certification Card (for Licensed Divers Only)
- Waterproof Camera
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Swimming Attire
- Sandals / Slippers
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are NOT recommended to participate the Diving adventure: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Participants are refrain from touching and teasing turtles, marine life and corals reef. Anyone refraining will sit out the next diving or snorkeling.
- Additional dive: MYR 100/pax/1 dive (Please notify us one day in advance to add diving)
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.