Level up on the adrenaline meter with the Grade 3 and 4 Padas White water rafting. the 10 km thrill ride boasts 7 exciting and challenging rapids from Grade 3 to Grade 4, on rainy seasons it could even go up to Class 5, ferocious indeed.
The Padas White Water Rafting journey will be one to definitely remember as you will board an old diesel train from Beaufort to Pangi where the train stops in the middle of nowhere to get off. Yup, the excitement literally starts way before you get into the water.
The rafting activity takes about 1 ½ hours to 2 hours depending on rapids and river condition, a water raft captain will also be in the raft at all times to give paddle instructions and makes sure of safety measures. Don’t miss amazing sights of the tropical rainforest while you’re cruising through.
- Kindly book your Tour 7 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- No Child rate.
- Child 11 years old & below is strictly not allow to participate.
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF SURCHARGES
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Padas White Water Rafting (Level 3 – 4)
05:30 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
07:30 Arrive at Beaufort town.
07:45 Tour begins with train ride to rafting starting point know as Pangi.
10:30 Expected time arrival at Pangi station. Light refreshment will be served while having a safety briefing by our
Professional river Guide / Raft Master.
11:00 Experience the ultimate white water class III & IV and enjoy the extreme ride.
Approximately 2 hours or 20 km of splashing fun (Subject to water level condition), finally reach ending point.
13:30 Buffet lunch
14:30 On board the train back to Beaufort Railway Station.
16:00 Once arrived at Beaufort Railway Station, freshen up & get change. Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
• All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
INCLUDED / EXCLUDED
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return Land Transfer
- Safety & Rafting Equipment
- Light Refreshment
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Sandals or Slippers with strap
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra Cloths / Towel
- Mosquitoes Repellant
- Hat / Cap
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are not recommended to participate the adventure tour: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Please don’t wear any valuable accessory during rafting.