Kiulu River is a great river for beginners, both elderly and kids may join this trip thus makes it suitable for a family tour. Trip begins with a safety briefing session conducted by our professional raft guide that will demonstrates rafting techniques and proper handling of rafting equipment before rafting commences. The journey will take about 1.5 – 2 hours (roughly 7 km) of rafting before reaching the ending point where delicious buffet lunch prepared just by the riverbank.
Normally when we talk about he river cruise in Sabah, we will think of Kilas River or Weston. However, Kawa Kawa is a new popular destination for tourists to explore. As there is daily visitors limitation, the wetland here is more well-conserved. You can meet the Proboscis Monkeys & Fireflies here and being.
- Kindly book your Tour 7 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Child below 3 years old is not allow to participate.
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF SURCHARGES
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Kiulu White Water Rafting (Level 1 – 2)
- Mangrove Fireflies
- Coconut Pudding
09:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
10:00 Rafting lesson begins
10:30 Go Rafting
12:30 Local Lunch
13:30 Head to Coconut Pudding on the way to Mangrove Rivercruise
16:00 Arrive at Kawa Kawa Mangrove & enjoy dessset
16:15 Mangrove Rivercruise begins & Sunset viewing (Subject to weather availability)
18:30 Local Dinner
19:00 Go Fireflies Rivercruise
19:30 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
• All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
INCLUDED / EXCLUDED
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return Land Transfer
- Safety & Rafting Equipment
- Coconut Pudding
- Local Lunch & Dinner
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Sandals or Slippers with strap
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra Cloths / Towel
- Mosquitoes Repellant
- Hat / Cap
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are not recommended to participate the adventure tour: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Please don’t wear any valuable accessory during rafting.
- pressed by the beautiful sunset view.
- If you adore water rafting and outdoor activities, you should not miss this trip! This adventure will bring you to experience glamorous Sabah.