Kiulu River is a great river for beginners, both elderly and kids may join this trip thus makes it suitable for a family tour. Trip begins with a safety briefing session conducted by our professional raft guide that will demonstrates rafting techniques and proper handling of rafting equipment before rafting commences. The journey will take about 1.5 – 2 hours (roughly 7 km) of rafting before reaching the ending point where delicious buffet lunch prepared just by the riverbank.
Mari Mari Cultural Village tour is located deep in the countryside away from the modern and developing Kota Kinabalu city. The village operates as a museum that preserves Borneo ethnic culture. It aims to share the knowledge, history, culture, and tradition of Borneo with you so that it is not f
- Kindly book your Tour 7 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Child below 3 years old is not allow to participate.
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF SURCHARGES
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Kiulu White Water Rafting (Level 1 – 2)
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
09:00 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
10:00 Rafting lesson begins.
10:30 Go Rafting!
13:00 Enjoy lunch & head for Mari Mari Cultural Village.
13:45 Arrive at Mari Mari Cultural Village.
14:00 Cultural tour begins with different activities.
15:00 Late refreshment.
16:30 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
• All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
INCLUDED / EXCLUDED
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return Land Transfer
- Safety & Rafting Equipment
- Entrance Fees
- Late Lunch
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Sandals or Slippers with strap
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra Cloths / Towel
- Mosquitoes Repellant
- Hat / Cap
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are not recommended to participate the adventure tour: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Please don’t wear any valuable accessory during rafting.
- Want to discover the nature and the culture of Sabah. Come and enjoy the adventure!