Nestled in Kampung Laya Laya in Tuaran, Borneo Kellybays is an ideal destination for family getaways. It offers adventurous activities such as water sport (paddle boat, kayak, banana boat and body boat), fishing, blowpipe, and crab catching.
Located at Kota Belud township, Kawa Kawa wetland is newly opened by the authority of Sabah. As there is daily visitors limitation, the wetland here is more well-conserved. You can have a chance to meet Proboscis Monkeys & Fireflies here and being impressed by the beautiful sunset view.
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF SURCHARGES
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Batik Painting, Kayaking and Banana Boat
- Mangrove Fireflies
08:30 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
09:30 Arrive to jetty & 5 minutes boat transfer to Kellybay
11:00 Enjoy free different water sport, Kayaking and Banana boat.
12:00 Local Lunch.
13:00 Continue enjoy free different water sport or Batik Painting.
14:30 Light Refreshment
15:00 Transfer back to jetty & journey to Kawa Kawa Mangrove.
17:00 Mangrove Rivercruise begins & Sunset viewing (Subject to weather availability)
18:30 Local Dinner
19:00 Go Fireflies Rivercruise.
19:30 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
• All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
INCLUDED / EXCLUDED
What is Included?
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- Water Sport activities (Only in Kellybay)
- Local Lunch & Dinner
What is Excluded?
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
what to bring?
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Swimming Attire
- Sandals / Slippers
- Mosquitoes Repellant
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.