Kadamaian River which stretches from the foot of Mount Kinabalu to the village areas in Kota Belud offers a scenic view closer to the mountain and a thrilling white water rafting experience.
Kadamaian White Water Rafting will take you on a 10 km ride, graded 1 – 2 and is moderately adventurous and relaxing, great for beginners to the more experience rafters; it is fun and safe, even for young children to the adventurous elders this making it a suitable family adventure activity.
- Kindly book your Tour 7 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
- Child 3 years old & below is not allow to participate.
OUTSKIRT HOTELS PICK-UP & DROP OFF SURCHARGES
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Kadamaian White Water Rafting (Technical / Level 1 – 2)
08:30 Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
10:00 Arrival at the starting white water rafting point.
10:10 Introducing our Rafting Captain of the day and briefed on safety techniques and procedure.
May the White Water rafting fun begin!
Rafting will take place for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes depending on water level for a distance of 10 km.
12:00 Arrive at the ending point. Freshen up, rest and enjoy the simple served.
13:00 Depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city.
14:30 Estimated time of arrival at hotel.
• All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
INCLUDED / EXCLUDED
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return Land Transfer
- Safety & Rafting Equipment
- Local Lunch
- River guide
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Glasses
- Sandals or Slippers with strap
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra Cloths / Towel
- Mosquitoes Repellant
- Hat / Cap / Personal Toiletries
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Patients of following diseases are not recommended to participate the adventure tour: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Please don’t wear any valuable accessory during rafting.