Night Scuba Diving
Night Scuba Dive at Kota Kinabalu is another option you can consider. This is a different package we offer from the fun diving trip during the day. Scuba diving in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP), just 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu offers a relaxing experience with small dive groups and a professional dive crew. Here at Seamaui Borneo we offer the chance to go scuba diving at night. The sunset dive provides so much marine life as most of the fish are trying to find a place to hide whilst the nocturnal fish are waking up and going for their hunt. The night dive in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park provides a complete different experience and be sure to see lots of crabs, shrimps, cat and bamboo sharks in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
We dive the best diving sites in Kota Kinabalu.
BOOK WITH SEAMAUI BORNEO
[contact-form-7 id=”19484″ title=”SB Book Now Night Scuba Diving”]
16:15 Pick up at your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu
16:30 Meeting point at Jesselton Point Jetty
17:30 Proceed to Dive Base, 10 minutes boat transfer
18:30 Go Diving
: 1st Boat Dive (If time allow, we will go early for Sunset Dive otherwise remain Night Dive)
: Surface Interval. Rest & have some food with crazy discussion
: 2nd Boat Dive
21:30 Depart back to Jesselton Point Jetty
21:45 Transfer back to your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu
- All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- It is recommended that divers are to wait minimum of 24 hours before you take flight.
- Please schedule your flight according.
- Night Scuba Diving (You MUST be a Licensed Diver’s)
- 1st Boat Dive
- 2nd Boat Dive
- Each Boat Dive takes about 30 minutes to 45 minutes (Subject to weather condition, participant fitness & inhaling oxygen condition)
- Kindly book your Tour 5 days in advance.
- Rate Per Person.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- No child allow.
- Age limit for diving with compressed air is 18 years old & above.
Outskirt Hotels Pick-Up & Drop Off Surcharges
- Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- Return Land & Boat Transfer
- 1 x Sandwich/pax
- Sabah Park Diving Fees
- Jetty Fees
- Boat Fees
- Dive Equipment
- Guided by Dive Instructor / Dive Master
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Optional)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any items not mentioned
Things To Bring
- Logbook & Diver Certification Card
- Bread, Sneakers, food, etc
- Waterproof Camera
- Personal Toiletries / Towel
- Hat / Cap
- Swimming Attire: Long Sleeve Rash Guard & Legging Pants
- Diving Wetsuit (Optional)
- Sandals / Slippers
- Drinking Water
- In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, SEAMAUI BORNEO have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Maximum for the Night Dive is 10 pax per day only. If quantity reach over more than 10 pax, Seamaui Borneo will inform participants to change date.
- Patients of following diseases are NOT recommended to participate the Diving adventure: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant woman.
- Participants are refrain from touching and teasing turtles, marine life and corals reef. Anyone refraining will sit out the next diving or snorkeling.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.